We at globaalunies.com have explained below our policy regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Services and the choices you have associated with those data. Your data is used to provide and improve the Service provided to you. By using this website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Privacy of advertisers and visitors to globalunies.com is of paramount importance to us. We never sell your personal information to third parties. Below mentioned are the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use globalunies.com, and how we safeguard your information.
Cookies and Web Beacons:
Information we collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you: All/any information you provided us. You may provide us with information in a variety of ways, including by filling in forms on our websites, apps or over the phone, email, and live chat. This includes information you provide when you register for an account or subscribe, Post an advertisement, contact advertisers using forms or phone numbers available on our websites or apps, post in our forums/comments, register for an event, enter a competition, promotion or survey, provide feedback or report about an advertisement, use of related social media, etc. This information may include any information you add to your profile ( name, address, email address, phone numbers, profile picture and user name etc). Information we collect about you When you use our websites or apps, we may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s IP address (Internet Protocol address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visited, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data
globalunies.com uses the collected data for a variety of reasons:
1) To provide and maintain the Service with a good browsing experience. To notify users about changes to our Service.
2) To allow users to participate in interactive features of our Service when they choose to do so.
3) To provide customer care and support to users.
4) To provide analysis on valuable information where that we can improve this Service.
5) To monitor the usage of the Service. To detect, prevent and address technical issues. Disclosure Of Data Legal Requirements globalunies.com may disclose your Personal Data in good faith if such action is necessary.
6) To comply with a legal obligation and to protect and defend the rights or property of globalunies.com. In order to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with this Service.
7) To protect the personal safety of users of globalunies.com or the public. To protect against legal liability Sharing your data with third parties. Should you register for any of our events, we may share your contact information with parties that are partners in the event in question. We may also share your details under special circumstances such as when we believe in good faith that it is required by law. Apart from that, we will not share your data with any 3rd party.
Links To Other websites
Contact email: email@example.com